Wednesday 16 February 2011

Better Late than never...

Im SOOOO bad at this! My computer died a few weeks ago and I have completely forgotten to keep up to date with this.. However my ability to shop has still remained in tact! Thank god really! Gives me something to write about!! Might have to split this up into a few posts.. So it doesn't look like I'm starting a small novel!

Right.. If I can remember this far back! haha
I still managed to get some last min bargins in the sale.. Most of them I have already mentioned but I also got this beaut cardigan from All Saints for £42!! How good is that!!
I wore it recently with a new dress I got from Topshop as will be shown below, I also like the fact this cardigan is quite thick so I can get away without a coat (obviously when the weather isn't below freezing!!)

This is my tribal patterned dress from Topshop, I like it as it goes with the safari trend around and the moment and as its just a cotton dress was reasonably cheap at £28 :)


Also as promised a picture of me in my black dress and new shoes! They wern't as comfy as I expected however!! But looked nice which is all that matters...

No comments:

Post a Comment