Tuesday 22 February 2011

Blog Backlog!!

Sooo... I seem to have a huge backlog of clothes that I've not blogged about!! This obviously has to be sorted out!
You won't be disappointed though, as I seem to have had a fair few shopping trips to log!

Firstly this cute polka dot sheer top, I really like spots and stripes at the moment and thought this top could be dressed down or up depending on how I feel and what I wear it with.. It was from a concession in New Look and was £15!


Working at Topshop I get a uniform allowance so get 60% off a few items, the next 3 items are all from my uniform. Firstly this cute summer dress, although not summer yet I wore it to work with tights and got asked numerous times where it was in store.. Result!! Its currently on sale for £45.


Another item from uniform was this pretty cream lace dress.. I have noticed a fashion for cream dresses and black tights which I LOVE! However you have to make sure you wear the right tights, not too sheer and not too shiny! Think I have the perfect ones ready :) It is currently in store at £48..
  

I also wanted a less 'dressy' piece so picked up this girly blouse, I like wearing a pretty top with jeans and thought this would go perfectly! I think it would also look really nice tucked into a skirt maybe an a line denim one, or a more colourful one when it gets closer to summer! 

I also have my BARGAIN of the week!!! I absolutely LOVE red at the minute and found this dress from H&M in the sale in such a fashionable colour, for £7!! Its a silky feel fabric and although its a size 14, (I'm a size 10) with a waist belt holding it all it you would never be able to tell!


I also needed some basic tops/jumpers to wear just for casual day time. I got some plain boring camel, black and cream tops but also brought this jumper top as I really like the pastel dirty pink colour of it and it was good value at £12.99 :)

I got this T shirt from Zara at £9.99. I love it as I like being a 'princess' so its a bit tongue in cheek for me! I would pair it with some jeans, leggings or shorts in the day time but could tuck it into a skirt to make it a bit more funky!
 Finally I needed some new denim shorts for the summer. These were from New Look and only £20! They are a 50's style high waisted and light coloured denim.. I love these to go with anything from a sheer shirt to casual T shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment