Thursday 20 January 2011

Week 2 (The loan has come through!)

Well well well.. this week my loan came in and as I'm sure any student will tell you its hard not to spend it as soon as you get it! Ive been quite good and still managed to pay my rent and bills (so far!). But did treat myself to a few little bits! I'm only human!!



Firstly where I work in Topshop in Nottingham, they have a Kurt Geiger section! Bad when I'm not supposed to be spending lots of money!! But they do have a sale on! So in my mind that's not too bad :)
Got these beauts for £59 reduced from £130!! So saving £70 does make it seem ok!!
I'm saving them to wear at my friends birthday with a dress you will see later on and some cute ankle socks. (Will try and get a picture to show :))
I have been wanting one of these fur scarves for ages.. they sold out of the nicer ones in Topshop, so brought one from New Look instead as it was only £7.99 and they have 20% student discount at the min! Lovely (As you will see went a bit mad there!) I wear this with my 'faux waxed jacket' as I like to call it! or my leather one.






This top is also from New Look!! and was £6.99.. I just really wanted some simple top's, with plain colours so I can pretty much wear them to anything. As when I look in my wardrobe at the min there seems to be too much pattern!!


Although its getting into summer trends now, I think this coat will take me through the seasons as its not too warm with the cape sleeves and I can leave it open to make it more of a 'summer jacket' I love it though and it was only £39.99 again from New Look! (see the pattern now! haha)




This shirt was also a bargain at £7.99 from H&M. Although you cant tell very much on the picture its very sheer and lightweight. I wore this to work the other day and a few people complimented on my outfit which was nice :) (Shown Below)


I wore it with my high waisted denim shorts (£20ish from Topshop, cant remember exactly how much!)
and my belt which I got in the sale for £15.
Also I know my picture of myself is poor! Im back at uni now with my short mirror!! I will try to sort it out though! haha


A few more New Look purchases now. Firstly my coral coloured 'silk feel' top, which is defiantly not silk but who cares! at £17.99 what do you expect! Ive not worn it yet but will probably wear it with either black jeans in the day, or tucked into a skirt for evening.




And lastly my dress for my flatmates Birthday, Being chucked in a bag it is terribly creased in this picture but I will get a better one of me in it hopefully! It was £25. I tried it on, but find it quite long (as I'm rather short!) so going to wear and black belt to pull it up a little bit :)
Anyway thats all for this week, going out tonight so will have some pictures up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment