Wednesday 16 February 2011

Still catching up...

Theres still alot more that needs putting on here! Its making me slowly come to terms with the fact I buy A LOT! haha. Oh well what young women doesn't!!
This week I got a few little bits.. firstly a cute light pink top from H&M, I got some new jeans from Zara as I find them a perfect fit.. and the basic ones start from £26! So cant go wrong I have brought them in 2 colours so far and am planning on getting more! Might as well stock up!!
Anyway wanted some tops that could go with my jeans.. So I thought this would look nice, with some black pumps and maybe a blazer or leather jacket..

I also brought some shorts from H&M. I love the cute daisy print on them, getting me ready for the summer.. Whenever it decides to come!! I wore them out the other week with a chunky belt and black top.. but could wear them in the day time too! And cheap at £15 too!!

This top from a concession at Topshop was brought to go with my black jeans and heels for a meal with my friends.. I like it as its not TOO dressy but has little beads sewn on to make it seem more evening-y!

It was also my sister's 18th Birthday this week and needed to get a smart dress for a meal with the family. I decided on a black shift style dress from Topshop. I really like this shape dress and I find it slimming and I can eat more as its not tight and clingy! Bonus!!
It was £40 but 100% linen and is black so can be worn a lot!!

And finally a little outfit snap! I have realised I wear Black A LOT!! Maybe next time I go shopping I need to get with the colour blocking trend!! But I just feel so safe in black!
I wore this out for a friends birthday, we just went for a couple of drinks at a bar so I went quite plain with my clothes, just bit more exciting with the tights and chunky necklace..
Thats all for today.. BUT!.... I got paid this week so next post will most probably be a LONG one!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment