Friday 14 January 2011

Day 1...

OK so I actually started taking pictures a week or so ago but only just got round to writing now, (naughty me!) so on my first shopping trip of the year here is what I managed to buy..


So firstly is this sheer cream blouse from New Look. Unfortunately I don't have a REAL reason for buying it other than I really liked it and it was only £20! Bargain! I think I'm Going to wear it either tucked into a high-waisted skirt or shorts or maybe with my black jeans and army boots for a less girly look.




This baby is my Bargain, Ive not mentioned it but I work part time at Topshop (so more than likely you will see a lot of their stuff!) and I found this in the sale, was £65, reduced to £30 and then with my discount.. DIRT CHEAP! I love the special-ness about this top/dress with all the sequins on it, looks a lot more expensive than it was! Mwahaha!!




Now these are slightly boring but I said I would journal everything ok! I really needed just some plain black pumps so didn't want to splash out too much! Got these ones from Primark for a lovely £6! And they go with everything so no need to explain all that!




The last thing I brought this week was this cute vest from Topshop, was only £16 and I already have another one in a different colour and just love the way it fits, very slimming over a slightly sticking out tummy (which I do hope is GONE for summer!) Ive worn my other one tucked in shorts or with jeans so will probably do the same with this one.




So first week down and not done too badly, however this is the week before I get my loan and go back to uni, so be prepared for the weeks to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment