Friday 14 January 2011

Outfits from the Katie-Closet

As well as blogging what I've recently brought, I thought every now and then (when I manage to take an OK picture of myself) I would put up a few pic's of my outfits and hopefully see how I wear what I've brought. Or just when I like an outfit :)






Here is my first outfit, Ive not documented any of what I'm wearing in the picture but I like this outfit as a casual shopping trip look. I like mixing cheap buys with more expensive things too so it makes the whole outfit less 'Primark' more 'Prada'. So here is what I'm wearing:
Boots: £18 Primark
Jeans: £40 Topshop
White T: £9 River Island
Faux waxed Jacket: £19 Primark
Scarf: £20 Zara
Bag: £180 Moschino (My Baby, a Christmas Present which instantly gives my outfit the Xtra Factor!)
So although most of my outfit cost just over £100, I chose to get a slightly more expensive bag to give the look a bit more UMPH!








My second look this week (which I managed to get a picture of) is with my new top. I wore this out for a few drink with my friends and although you can't see here I paired it with a black boyfriend style blazer from Zara and some black Shoe Boots from an website called http://www.missguided.com/ which has some really good cheap clothes!












1 comment: